Wednesday 24 January 2007

Actual Knitting Content

To prove that I do, in fact, knit here is a picture of one of my current works in progress. This is the first sock I've ever made and I am likeing it so much. I was worried until I tried it on that it was a wacked out shape but it fits so I'm happy.



The colour is off but this is the photo from the website Art Yarns



The yarn is Artyarns Supermerino that I bought at a LYS on boxing day here in Calgary. The colour is sm138 (dark purple/black).
The pattern is from Schafer Yarn: Miss Priss Ribbed Socks

In the interest of preserving my knitting and showing what I can do I will post previous FO soon. I am just excited about the socks and wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent sock! I'm jealous...I haven't knit a sock bigger than a fat little baby foot since August...