Thursday 24 January 2013

2013 knitting

Other than the socks that jumped into the new years post - there's been other knitting too

Henslowe is actually finished - cast on January 1st and cast off January 18th - and it's blocked but no photos of that yet



Glove love was on the needles again - 4th pair I've knit for Cory - he bought me some Cascade 220 for Christmas so I could knit him a pair - so thoughtful eh? again, no photos yet

Voodoo You Love Me - by Susan Claudino - a knit for a swap I'm participating in in the Dancing Dog Dyeworks group. LOVE the pattern - and it was so much fun to decorate!



Haruni is nearing completion - just 2 more rows, an epic bind off and blocking remain

And I've got a pair of stripey socks on the go - with just a little bit of a pattern/recipe on them too


No comments: