1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
I didn't laugh last night as I was too stressed about a presentation I had today. It went well but I was quite stressed. Dr. Teskey made me laugh during my presentation today at around 10:10ish. That is the closest thing I got.
2.What were you doing at 0800?
Getting ready for school and doing a run through of my presentation.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Napping, just a short one - 15 minutes long - does that even count?
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I graduated with my B.Sc. in Psychology with a concentration in Biology, got married, moved to Calgary, and started my master's thesis at the University of Calgary
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Who won?" Cory and his brother were playing a game of chess
6. How many beverages did you have today?
I drank a lot of water, a little tea, and an egg nog with bailey's
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
I TA-ed up in Red Deer (1.5 hrs away from home, but good pay for the amount of work I have to do), prepped for my presentation, had dinner at Moxie's - In bed by 10 at the latest
10 What color is your front door?
I live in a condo - our doors are beige
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet, in the car, and in a piggy bank
12.What’s the weather like today?
I work in a basement so I'm not too sure of all of the weather we have (Calgary is notorious for fast weather changes) but I think the majority was sunny with blue skys, and a bit of a nip in the air
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
14. What excites you?
Yarn, seeing family, Cory...
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not at the moment, the last hair cut was at least 3 inches shorter than I told the guy to cut, I am growing it out.
16. Are you over the age of 25? I
No I am not 25 yet, but I am close. My 25th birthday is on the 25th of this month!
17. Do you talk a lot?
18. There wasn't a question here
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yep, and he is pretty cool.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, sometimes - not very often sadly
21. Are you a jealous person?
I don't think so.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Angela - we've been friends since grade 1, so I was 5 and she was 6.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Krista - we met during undergrad and are friends still but I haven't seen her in awhile. That is what you get when you both move away.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
I think that is a person from my lab: Amy. Not many people call me on my cell phone.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Again Amy - we were just at a conference together and had to coordinate things. Text was preferred as it was cheaper
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
No but I have had perms. My hair prefers to be straight
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
I'm in for the night. The next place will be work tomorrow morning.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Well there is this one guy at work but I'm not going to post his name. My lab in general finds him irritating but I don't want to run the risk of posting something that I'll later regret.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken Ceasar Panni from Jugo Juice - or a crispy crunch, halloween size - not sure
31. Will you get married in the future?
I am married - it is great
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I don't think I've seen any new movies recently. I saw No Reservations on the plane but without audio as my headset was on the fritz - it looked good and I'll rent it. And I watched Serenity again - but that is always a good one. OOOO did you hear about the new show that Joss Whedon is writing? It is called the Dollhouse and I am so excited about it.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I'm getting a teenage vibe off of this meme. I like my husband a lot and my two kitties.
36. Did you cry today?
No, but I did yesterday and the day before that - stupid stress response
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I haven't done one of these in a long time and it seemed like a good idea. Plus it will mean that I will post about San Diego in another post and that will be good. More posts - yea
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Honestly, I don't know 5 people who would want to do this survey, or who I think would want to do it. So if you are one of those people I don't know about, consider yourself tagged. Oh, and let me know you tagged yourself.
I will post about San Diego/SFN, my meeting with a potential supervisor, and knitting soon-ish. Perhaps you could look for another post by Sunday.