Monday 24 September 2012

Life got in the way... again...

So that was a false alarm wasn't it - but I keep listening to podcasts and thinking how great it would be to share what I'm thinking and my opinions and what I'm knitting/spinning but then I realize that there is NO WAY I have time for that - I can't even post to my blog. So we'll see if I can get what I desire by sharing on this space.

Needless to say, life is busy. The summer flew by in a flurry of data collection and I don't know what else. Now I'm testing, doing data entry and teaching advanced research methods and design (statistics) once a week. 3 hour class, and about 75 minutes driving each direction. Lots of podcast listening.

Fall is in full swing here - the leaves are changing and falling - crunching under my feet on my run yesterday.


Blogger is completely different than the last time I posted - if you don't count that little teaser in July - which I don't. I've been knitting - and that's likely what a lot of you are interested in. Here's my most recent FO's

 Daphne
Horseshoe Fern Neckwarmer - this one knit up fast, just 2 days.

And an apple hat using the Umbilical Cord Hat from the Stitch 'n Bitch book - love this one - the leaf is Just a Leaf (a free pattern). This is the first of at least 5 that need to be knit for expectant coworkers.

I hope to share more details on future posts for future knits - right now I have to make this quick because I teach in 17 minutes!





No comments: