Tuesday 11 August 2009

Ten on Tuesday

This week is supposed to be 10 Fads You Just Don't Get - but I missed last weeks topic and it is so much more interesting so I'm doing that one instead.

10 Favorite Characters from Television

1. Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) of The Big Bang Theory
2. Kaylee Frye (Jewel Staite) of Firefly
3. Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) of How I Met Your Mother
4. Cordelia Chase (Charisma Carpenter) of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel (I like the ditzy high school Cordy more than the Cordy from later seasons of Angel)
5. Spike (James Marsters) of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel
6. Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan (Emily Deschanel) of Bones
7. Winifred 'Fred' Burkle (Amy Acker) of Angel
8. Topher Brink (Fran Kranz) of Dollhouse
9. River Tam (Summer Glau) of Firefly (she plays crazy so well!)
10. Joy Turner (Jaime Pressly) of My Name is Earl (I don't know why, normally I don't like this type of show at all... but I love My Name is Earl)

Okay, well the theme/pattern is pretty clear - I love me some Joss Whedon characters. The topic almost could have been list your 10 Favorite Joss Whedon characters seeing as only 4 of the 10 would have to be changed. And it would have been easy to name 4 more of his characters - Billy (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Neil Patrick Harris), Anya (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Emma Caufield), Oz (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Seth Green), Hoban 'Wash' Washburne (Firefly, Alan Tudyk).

No comments: