Friday 9 February 2007

Pictures tomorrow

My first ever pair of socks = done! one is drying and it is night time so I will photograph and post tomorrow. I am taking a class at a wonderful LYS - Make 1 Yarn Studio - the class is called Glove Love and I'm loving it. The teacher is hilarious, Amy. I will post a picture of the WIP. In addition I will also post pictures of the cardigan in progress so perhaps I will be more motivated.

I should likely post pictures of the three scarves I made for Christmas gifts - the scarves are still at my house, I am thinking of sending them soon... I keep forgetting.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Hooray for funny knitting teachers!!! ANd that's funny about the Christmas gifts...every friend I have that lives out of town expects something from us in March... Chanukah, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan...it all comes in March from us:-)